Hamilton Court FX is a foreign exchange specialist based in London and founded in 2011. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the financial services sector.
We provide bespoke hedging solutions for companies as well as financial institutions that need to manage their FX exposure. We enable businesses to trade globally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procedures. We have a core belief: teamwork makes the dream work.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced FX Sales professional who is passionate about corporate FX sales to join our dedicated team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in delivering exceptional treasury and foreign exchange services to our clients. As an FCA-regulated company, adherence to compliance and regulations is paramount.
We want you to be inspired, challenged, and motivated to succeed so we offer competitive remuneration package, unique & innovative product offerings, opportunity to complete the FCA Regulations and Derivatives qualification, whilst providing exceptional career progression opportunities within the UK’s largest independently owned FX company.
As a Senior FX Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Driving new business growth across the team by engaging directly with corporate clients seeking treasury and foreign exchange services
- Leverage your extensive experience in FX sales to provide expert guidance on hedging strategies, risk management, and financial market trends
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships, ensuring their financial objectives are met
- Analyzing and assessing client needs to tailor unique product offerings
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team to foster their professional growth
- Staying updated on market developments, economic news, and regulatory changes.
Our office is in Central London (Mayfair) and this role is office based.
Essential experience & skills
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate foreign exchange sales experience
- In-depth knowledge of foreign exchange markets and treasury products
- Knowledge of FCA regulation and compliance expertise (Preference is having completed FCA regulation and Derivatives qualification)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of successful client relationship management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Apply now and join HCFX Team!
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with great benefits that promote the health and well-being of our staff. Our team benefits from things like an enhanced pension and medical cash plans, plus a range of flexible benefits to choose from to suit your lifestyle like Hello Fresh deliveries, private medical insurance, travel voucher or gym membership.