Hamilton Court FX is a boutique founded in 2011 in London and is now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. It has been ranked in The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 as one of Britain’s private companies with the fastest-growing sales.
In 2020, motivated by a strong local growth in the United Kingdom, it took the decision to open a new office in Milan, comprising two regulated entities: a “Società d’Intermediazione Mobiliare” (SIM) and an “Istituto di Pagamento” (IdP), becoming the first licensed SIM to offer investment services related to the Foreign Exchange Market in Italy, where it’s now working to expand exponentially its presence. HCFX in Italy provides services for companies, as well as financial institutions, in need of managing their FX exposure. It allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade globally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procedures.
Its core belief: “Teamwork makes the dream work”. HCFX takes the time to understand the needs of its clients and find out what’s right for them, before advising on the best course of action. Think of it as a working relationship where the Service Provider does the heavy lifting, while clients guide them along their way. HCFX builds its business around its people: diverse Teams of exceptional individuals who understand the challenges its customers face.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager who is passionate about corporate FX sales to join our dedicated team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in delivering exceptional treasury and foreign exchange services to our clients. As an FCA-regulated company, adherence to compliance and regulations is paramount.
We want you to be inspired, challenged, and motivated to succeed so we offer competitive remuneration package, unique & innovative product offerings, opportunity to complete the qualification, whilst providing exceptional career progression opportunities.
As Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the business by creating, managing, and expanding a New Business client’s network
- Oversee the relation with the client
- Present the core values and the customer proposition of HCFX
- Analyze the market to give the best support to the customers
- Be part of an experienced team that will guide you through the learning process and make you grow as a professional.
Essential experience & skills
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- +3 years of experience as FX Sales/Corporate Sales (B2B)
- Fluent Italian and excellent English language skills (Other languages are a plus - e.g. Spanish language skills)
- Experience of working in a commercial bank or an FX broker dealing with SME’s and mid corporates will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to develop sales strategies through your commercial acumen and ambition
- Comfortable with a phone sales approach
- Ability to work in a Team
- Skilled in establishing strong relationship.
Apply now and join HCFX Team!
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with competitive salary and great benefits, a full training program and continuous support from Managers and collaborators. HCFX’s best asset is its people. A tight knitted Team with strong growth objectives and the willingness to reach them.