Hamilton Court FX is a boutique founded in 2011 in London and is now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. It has been ranked in The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 as one of Britain’s private companies with the fastest-growing sales.
In 2020, motivated by a strong local growth in the United Kingdom, it took the decision to open a new office in Milan, comprising two regulated entities: a “Società d’Intermediazione Mobiliare” (SIM) and an “Istituto di Pagamento” (IdP), becoming the first licensed SIM to offer investment services related to the Foreign Exchange Market in Italy, where it’s now working to expand exponentially its presence. HCFX in Italy provides services for companies, as well as financial institutions, in need of managing their FX exposure. It allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade globally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procedures.
Its core belief: “Teamwork makes the dream work”. HCFX takes the time to understand the needs of its clients and find out what’s right for them, before advising on the best course of action. Think of it as a working relationship where the Service Provider does the heavy lifting, while clients guide them along their way. HCFX builds its business around its people: diverse Teams of exceptional individuals who understand the challenges its customers face.
About the role
Hamilton Court FX are a FCA Regulated Currency Market Expert, offering FX Spot and Forwards, FX Options and bespoke structured products. We have one of the biggest product suites in the market, long expiry dates and large credit line facilities to enable complex transactions. Is regulated in Europe by the Bank Of Italy and CONSOB.
We are looking to add an experienced Dealer to our team, someone who wants to grow and develop their portfolio of clients. You will have direct client access to allow you to grow your book and with this you will have an unrivalled package, both base salary and outstanding uncapped commission.
As Corporate FX Dealer, you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing a portfolio of corporate clients executing a range of different products, including FX Derivatives
- Execution of FX trades (Spot, FWD, NDF, Options) with multiple liquidity providers, using various trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg
- Collaboration with the Sales team to assist in business origination
- Understanding client’s business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with the clients through customers meeting.
Essential experience & skills
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- +3 years of experience as FX Dealing/Corporate Sales
- Experience of working in a commercial bank or an FX broker dealing with SME’s and mid corporates
- Strong communication skills
- Able to develop sales strategies
- Comfortable with a phone sales approach
- Skilled in establishing strong relationship
- Fluent Italian and excellent English language skills. Spanish language knowledge is nice to have.
Apply now and join HCFX Team!
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with competitive salary and great benefits, a full training program and continuous support from Managers and collaborators. HCFX’s best asset is its people. A tight knitted Team with strong growth objectives and the willingness to reach them.