Hamilton Court FX is a foreign exchange specialist based in London and founded in 2011. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the financial services sector.
We provide bespoke hedging solutions for companies as well as financial institutions that need to manage their FX exposure. We enable businesses to trade globally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procedures. We have a core belief: teamwork makes the dream work.
About the role
Hamilton Court FX is an FCA Regulated Currency Market Expert, offering FX Spot and Forwards, FX Options and bespoke structured products. We have one of the biggest product suites in the market, long expiry dates and large credit line facilities to enable complex transactions.
We are looking to add an experienced FX Dealer to our team, someone who wants to grow and develop their portfolio of clients. You will have direct client access to allow you to grow your book and with this you will have an unrivalled package, both base salary and uncapped commission.
As an FX Dealer you will report to the Head of Dealing who acts as a senior point of contact for the Dealing team.
As a FX Dealer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and growing personal revenue, leading from the front when it comes to performance
- Ensuring all revenue targets are met in line with FCA regulations and that the interests of the client are at the forefront of all Dealing team activity
- Being aware of the regulatory environment in which Hamilton Court operate and ensure the team have the necessary levels of compliance knowledge to be able to perform their roles effectively and appropriately
- Creating and delivering regular performance reports and updates to the Head of Dealing
- Working across the business to maintain and develop efficient workflows and processes
- Working with internal teams, including Operations, Sales, legal and compliance on any potential client issues
- Keeping up to date with market structure changes and regulation, and leading across the front office to ensure knowledge is shared internally and externally and used to foster a high performing, compliant culture.
This role is office based.
Essential experience & skills
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- Minimum 3 years experience as FX Dealer - FX Options
- Having existing client portfolio
- Fully regulated under FCA
Excellent English language skills
Apply now and join HCFX Team!
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with great benefits that promote the health and well-being of our staff. Our team benefits from things like an enhanced pension and medical cash plans, plus a range of flexible benefits to choose from to suit your lifestyle like Hello Fresh deliveries, private medical insurance, travel voucher or gym membership.