Hamilton Court FX is a financial boutique founded in 2011 in London and is now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector.
We provide services for companies as well as financial institutions that need to manage their FX exposure. We allow SME’s business to trade globally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procedures. We have a core belief: teamwork makes the dream work.
About the role
Reporting to the TMS Product Manager, our newly created role will support the implementation of our in-house TMS product to ensure it is fit for purpose. The role will compliment the Product Manager in identifying bugs and advise on potential solutions. The role would suit an ambitious candidate who has significant technical understanding of settlements, middle office and payments processes, and experience across front to back operational systems.
In the role of TMS Product Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategy and technical expertise on TMS system requirements for investments, cash operations, cash management units, and global bank connectivity for different types of payment instructions and methods
- Advising and supporting Treasury and Payments team on data preparedness from TMS, for different modules
- Providing expertise on data resource handling (historical data migration and provision of future data needs)
- Providing insight for standard (and custom) reporting across asset classes and for multiple stakeholders
- Supporting and participate in UAT testing and draw UAT results for all TMS modules.
This role is office based during the probation period (3 months). Upon successfully passing probation period, there will be flexibility of working 1-2 days per week from home.
Essential experience & skills
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- You should have a minimum of 3-5 years direct experience of being actively involved in settlements, middle office, and other similar back-office functions
- Experience of at least one Treasury Management System such as Kyriba, Murex, Capterra, FIS Global and Quantum
- Ability to handle complex tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong inter-organisational communication skills.
Apply now and join HCFX Family!
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with great benefits that promote the health and well-being of our staff. Our team benefits from things like an enhanced pension and medical cash plans, plus a range of flexible benefits to choose from to suit your lifestyle like Hello Fresh deliveries, private medical insurance, travel voucher or gym membership.