Hamilton Court FX is a financial boutique founded in 2011 in London and is now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector.
We provide services for companies as well as financial institutions that need to manage their FX exposure. We allow SME's business to trade globally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procedures. We have a core belief: teamwork makes the dream work.
About the role
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to own and manage the quality and integrity of our data and salesforce environment. The successful candidate will work closely with our Salesforce Developer and key stakeholders to identify, develop and deploy new processes, and continuous improvements. The Administrator will be responsible for executing day-to-day tasks, support, maintenance, validation and exception reporting and administration of our CRM system. A key part of the role will be ensuring that we maximize the full potential of Salesforce and have relevant, accurate reporting and forecasting.
This role is office based during the probation period (3 months). Upon successfully passing probation period, there will be flexibility of working 1-2 days per week from home.
We will only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, dashboards and reports
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including validation/exception reporting and deduplicating data
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Installing and monitoring new salesforce releases
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- Working with integrated applications such as Conga, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Lead Forensics
- Maintaining Account Engagement for marketing purposes
Essential experience & skills
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end user support
- Ability to manage large data sets and constantly drive data quality and integrity
- Good experience using application for bulk import or export of data such as data loader, workbench etc.
- Proficiency in creating salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating salesforce reports
- Excellent administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Salesforce Certified – ADM201 or higher
- Sales Cloud and Pardot Certifications preferred but not essential
Apply now and join HCFX Family!
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with great benefits that promote the health and well-being of our staff. Our team benefits from things like an enhanced pension and medical cash plans, plus a range of flexible benefits to choose from to suit your lifestyle like Hello Fresh deliveries, private medical insurance, travel voucher or gym membership.