Hamilton Court FX is a financial boutique founded in 2011 in London and is now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector.
We provide services for companies as well as financial institutions that need to manage their FX exposure. We allow SME’s business to trade globally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procedures. We have a core belief: teamwork makes the dream work.
About the role
Hamilton Court FX are a FCA Regulated Currency Market Expert, offering FX Spot and Forwards, FX Options and bespoke structured products. We have one of the biggest product suites in the market, long expiry dates and large credit line facilities to enable complex transactions. Is regulated in Europe by the Bank Of Italy and CONSOB and authorised in Spain by CNMV.
We are looking to add an experienced Dealer to our team, someone who wants to grow and develop their portfolio of clients. You will have direct client access to allow you to grow your book and with this you will have an unrivalled package, both base salary and outstanding uncapped commission.
As an FX Dealer you will report to the Country Manager, who acts as the senior point of contact with the HQ in London.
As an Senior FX Dealer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and growing personal revenue, leading from the front when it comes to performance
- Ensuring all revenue targets are met in line with CNMV regulations and that the interests of the client are at the forefront of all Dealing team activity
- Being aware of the regulatory environment in which Hamilton Court operate and ensure the team have the necessary levels of compliance knowledge to be able to perform their roles effectively and appropriately
- Creating and delivering regular performance reports and updates to the Country Manager
- Working across the business to maintain and develop efficient workflows and processes
- Working with internal teams, including Operations, Sales, legal and compliance on any potential client issues
- Keeping up to date with market structure changes and regulation, and leading across the front office to ensure knowledge is shared internally and externally and used to foster a high performing, compliant culture
- Face to face meetings with clients and potential clients helping the sales team on the process
- Bringing New Business for the company.
This role is office based.
Essential experience & skills
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- Minimum 5 years experience as FX Dealer - FX Options or FX Spot and Forwards
- Strong 360 sales skills
- Having existing client portfolio (mid-cap and companies with more than 100mil EUR turnover)
- Fully regulated under MIFID II
- Excellent English language skills and fluent Spanish language skills
Nice to have
- Proficient in Italian language
Apply now and join HCFX Team!
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with great benefits that promote the health and well-being of our staff. Our team benefits from things like private health insurance and Ticket Restaurant card.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact, have autonomy at work and you enjoy building things from scratch, then joining our growing office in Madrid is the right place for you.