Hamilton Court FX is a financial boutique founded in 2011 in London and is now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector.
We provide services for companies as well as financial institutions that need to manage their FX exposure. We allow SME’s business to trade globally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procedures. We have a core belief: teamwork makes the dream work.
About the role
This role is for individuals that are looking to accelerate their sales career at the UK’s largest independently owned FX company. Hamilton Court FX are a FCA Regulated Currency Market Expert, offering Foreign Exchange, FX Options, and Bespoke structured products.
We are looking for sales professionals that are passionate about going after the new business, are eager to continue learning and growing professionally within FX sales and that have proactive can-do attitude & healthy dose of competitiveness to overcome daily challenges. You will spend your time both on the telephone talking to prospective clients as well as conducting face to face meetings, building long lasting relationships and close deals with prospective clients. You will also be attending national exhibitions to network with businesses to advise them on FX related products.
We want you to be inspired, challenged, and motivated to succeed so we offer onboarding & trainings, opportunity to complete FCA regulation and Derivatives qualification, as well as guidance and support from our senior sales managers. And not to forget – career progression & competitive commission structure with great earning potential!
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for
- Researching prospective clients to understand their business and potential requirements
- Making introductory calls to new corporate clients
- Developing a sales pipeline
- Closing new business with an aim to develop long lasting relationships
- Ensuring all revenue targets are met in line with FCA regulations and that the interests of the client are at the forefront of all sales activity
- Developing internal relationships with our Dealing team
- Being aware of and taking an active interest in FX movements and the world economy
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets on call performance, quality and sales
- Attending morning training sessions and twice daily team/market briefings
- Keeping up to date with market structure changes and regulation.
Our office is in Central London (Mayfair) and this role is office based.
Essential experience & skills
We want to set you up for success and we believe these experiences and skills will help you thrive in this role:
- Ideally 18-24 months of FX sales experience
- Strong communication skills and confidence on the phone and in person
- Experience closing the deals and building long lasting relationships
- Goal-oriented and persistence
Apply now and join HCFX Team!
HCFX is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with great benefits that promote the health and well-being of our staff. Our team benefits from things like an enhanced pension and medical cash plans, plus a range of flexible benefits to choose from to suit your lifestyle like Hello Fresh deliveries, private medical insurance, travel voucher or gym membership.